Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 15 May 2018 08:43:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Southeast Linux Fest

This *really* needs to go off-list. ASAP. We cannot continue this on the PLUG list.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 11:28 Marco Milano <marco.milano@gmx.com> wrote:

On 05/15/2018 11:20 AM, Calvin Morrison wrote:
> On 15 May 2018 at 11:06, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
>> Will, your logic is flawed, as would be obvious if the club were
>> "pedophile geeks" instead of "geeks with guns."
>>
>> Marco sees citizen gun ownership as a really bad thing, and he's
>> nowhere near alone. I disagree with him on citizen gun ownership, but
>> in 2018 I can completely understand why he'd consider guns "offtopic"
>> at a Linux show.
>
> Meanwhile the north american man-boy-love association is getting lots
> of traction in liberal circles. After all - Love is love... right?
> Next up: people start marrying animals, children, and whatever else
> the hell they can think up.
>
> Meanwhile traditional values including gun ownership are mocked and ostracized

I don't marry animals.  And who decides what is a traditional value ?
Are the Europeans marrying animals in your world view ??

-- Marco