Chris Thistlethwaite on 29 May 2018 08:50:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Cheap Firewall

A bit more than a firewall (and depending on who you ask, a pain to setup), but I have an EdgeRouter Lite. It's $100 and can handle gig, depending on how you use it. I had to tweak a few settings (which I forgot about) in order to get full speed. However it's a great piece of equipment and I haven't run into many issues.

-Chris T.