Ronald Guilmet on 22 Jun 2018 16:45:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Needed: a Drupal instance for a small (100M) web site

Rich,

I run shared hosted one-click drupal. It's not a VM, it's shared, so they would either use our cPanel or ftp for dev. If they like you can send them to https://phillydatasolutions.com/

On 6/21/2018 12:35 PM, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
If one of you has one running, I'd rather pay you than take my chances
on one of the large operations.  It's for a kayaking team that's converting
from a static site.  I'm not the webmaster -- there's another person with
much better PHP skills who will be handling that.  I'm just handling DNS
and email, and will likely be involved in the cutover.

Thanks,
---rsk