Fred Stluka on 22 Jun 2018 08:43:37 -0700

[PLUG] One less bulged laptop battery?...

Charlie,

Your signature file says:

    Charlie "one less bulged laptop battery" Li

I assume there's a story behind this?  I had a Dell laptop that sat idle
but powered on for a while.  The battery expanded to almost double
its width while I wasn't watching and cracked the case.  Bizarre!  I
assume something like that happened to you?  I'd like to hear the
story.

Please reply to the list (Ctrl-Shift-L) if you think it will interest others,
or just to me (Ctrl-R) otherwise.

Thanks!
--Fred