Ron Guilmet on 25 Jul 2018 15:03:12 -0700

[PLUG] LINUX ADMIN ADVICE

Hey all,

I haven't talked this over with the wife yet, but this is such a slow road to get things moving business-wise, I'm considering around the New Year to start looking for full-time work. Between now and then, I'm still putting all effort into get this business up and running. Money-wise, I can go past this Winter. I see job postings for Linode, and the like. I'm not looking for the answer of what an good Linux Admin should be, that skill level encompasses too much, and that is not attainable. If I could get admins to chime in and give me a snapshot of what they do in a day, maybe it will give me something to hone in on.

Thanks

Ron kb2tfa(inactive)