Doug Stewart on 8 Aug 2018 16:55:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Virtualization clusters & shared storage

OpenShift has container-native storage as a part of their native solution now, which isn’t 100% of what you’re saying, but conceptually is there. Basically it sets up a containerized Gluster cluster on the Kubernetes cluster.

--
Doug Stewart