Andy Wojnarek on 8 Aug 2018 17:23:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Virtualization clusters & shared storage

Hey JP,

Are you describing a hyperconverged architecture? Where there is no external storage, and each node in the cluster has local storage.

The best commercial offering I have come across in that arena, (and have used), is Nutanix (https://www.nutanix.com/).

They grew up as a software defined storage company, and grew into the hyperconverged product you see today.

(Note I don't sell or make any money on Nutanix, or do Nutanix services, I just have used their product and think they're the bees knees of the hyperconverged space).

--
Andy