Dustin Black on 30 Aug 2018 18:18:35 -0700

[PLUG] RHUG Malvern invite

First -- admitting I am a terrible PLUG member who just kinda lurks on IRC and forgets to show up to events. Mea culpa. Imma work on that.

But on behalf of some of my Red Hat colleagues, I'm reaching out to see about cross-pollinating to our RHUG meetup in Malvern. We'll be talking about containers and security in September, plus whatever other collaboration comes up. SWAG and free food are involved.

September 5th at McKenzie's Brew House.

https://www.meetup.com/Philadelphia-RHUG/?_cookie-check=UJk_qcQYuUP_qHzp

DUSTIN BLACK

SENIOR ARCHITECT, SOFTWARE-DEFINED STORAGERHCA

Red Hat Inc.