Casey Bralla on 8 Sep 2018 09:58:05 -0700

[PLUG] Waaaay Off Topic: Why no Displays on BLuRay Players?

How come they don't put digital displays on blu Ray players?  Is it too
much to ask for a simple digital display that shows the hours:minutes
elapsed?  Sure, it saves 35 centers per player to drop it (a
considerable savings when you are making them by the hundreds of
thousands), but doesn't anybody else but me think their player should
have such a display?  I would pay $10 more for a player that had one
(but my search for one has been unsuccessful so far).