JP Vossen on 5 Oct 2018 10:41:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Backup & restore music parodies

Glad you like them. Your story illustrates one of the big points in the O'Reilly _Backup & Restore_ book, yet so often we lose sight of this:

Only the RECOVERY matters!
"No one cares if you can backup--only if you can recover."

And if you don't monitor it and test it, it doesn't exist.