Steven Grunza on 5 Oct 2018 13:26:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] android

I am still happy with my HTC One M8.  Bought it off Ebay for about $70 when my HTC One E8 got smashed.

It can be unlocked and has support for custom ROMs available (obviously not from HTC).

My HTC One M8 is on the Sprint network.  This is an older phone but was the flagship at the time - works for me.  Just be careful of the battery life since if it wasn't refurbed then you're getting an old battery that requires a bit of effort to replace.

Mine is running Marshmallow and supports Bluetooth LE

Your mileage may vary with carrier V - not sure if they did anything nasty to the default ROM / bootloader