gary on 5 Oct 2018 12:08:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] android

=> While troubleshooting my phone, my SD card dematerialized.
=> After buying another one, my phone went into the Bootloop of Death.
=> So tonight is phone night.
=>
=> near $1k is ridiculous for a phone. Seeking recommendations for carrier
=> V. I like the LG G7. She likes Samsung. Are there any slightly less
=> ridiculous offerings that still perform? [No brand G, no iDevices]

   Being ex-Mot myself, I tend to gravitate that way, and the Moto z3
seems like a reasonable phone for reasonable money, and will probably
be my pick once I finally get annoyed enough with the battery in my old
Droid Turbo. If you want to compare specs,
https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3 is a decent place to start,
though they don't always get things right when there are different
versions of a phone.

                               Gary