Michael Leone on 18 Oct 2018 10:49:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Request to mailing list tb-planning rejected

Well, from the name "tb-planning", it doesn't sound like a TB support
mailing list, more like a developer mailing list. Was the question
developer related, or support related?

Even so, he could have forwarded it to the support list for you, since
it sounds like he believes that's the proper list for your question.