jeff on 29 Oct 2018 05:53:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] IBM just purchased RedHat

I can't help but think this is really good.
One of the Whining Points of past employers was that linux had no support (yes, I know). Gee, guys.... is IBM good enough for ya? Do you think they have any resources? Is their tech support any good? Do you think they have any idea what they're talking about?

The answer, no doubt: well, they're new with RH, so we can't trust them yet.

Still... another positive selling point for the Redmond Menace-heads.