Joe Rosato on 30 Oct 2018 20:27:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] IBM just purchased RedHat

IBM's two big things recently are Watson and Blockchain. Watson is doing bad, and the blockchain stuff - a tech with promises of decentralization - can be hosted entirely at IBM for a price. (someone didn't get the memo it seems). Even Buffet has sold his IBM stock.

Anyone see this in the same light as Microsoft's Github purchase? Needing to stay relevant.
Similarly - the best they can do is to do NOTHING, and be happy about the revenue stream.

Everyone is watching - with distrust.

Joe