Jeff Golas on 16 Nov 2018 06:13:56 -0800

Re: [PLUG] DevOps practices/framework

Someone recently suggested I read "A seat at the table", which is indended to help CIOs be more aligned with executive management, etc. I'm only a few pages in, and I'm pretty sure the word Agile was used 22,561 times, so that book may be good for a collection of buzzwords.

- Jeff
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission contains confidential information. The information is intended only for the use of the recipient named above. If you have received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone to arrange for return of the confidential information to us. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please visit JKJ's web site at https://www.jkj.com, or find us on Facebook at https://www.fb.com/jkjinc.