Ronald P Guilmet on 22 Jan 2019 10:47:33 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Domain catch-all email addresses providers

I thought it was required, or maybe that is postmaster. CJ had this issue a few years ago, I believe. If Ghandi is email service provider,  they may be trying to cut the server workload down. Catch-alls can cause hard bounces, and the server accepts the bad email then rejects it.