jeff on 29 Jan 2019 11:16:39 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Facetime

On 1/29/19 2:02 PM, Rich Mingin (PLUG) wrote:
No need. Apple has disabled Group Facetime for everyone, until the updated firmware becomes available later this week.

Good to hear.
Having said that, I'd prefer my phone to be mine and the only one able to do things is me.

And if we’re going to take cheap shots,

It's a fact. I was there.

While I agree that Android has a superior ideology and philosophy, I feel the execution has been terrible, and remains so.

My android experience parallels yours. It's made worse by carriers and mfgrs who enjoy a good game of finger-pointing.