Chris Thistlethwaite on 23 Feb 2019 11:53:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] For Sale: IBM x3650 M2 Server

Ugh, I just bought some new (used) servers from Craigslist yesterday. That being said, CL has been kinda hit or miss with used server hardware. While there are some OK posts, there just isn't a lot of traffic on there imho. However, you should post it on https://www.reddit.com/r/homelabsales/ which usually has a few PA/NJ posts every week. It's a very active subreddit and people have been very nice around sales.

Good luck!
-Chris T.