Charlie Li on 14 Apr 2019 19:42:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Charlie Li's talk "*BSD or Linux on the laptop?" presented 2019-04-09 @ PLUG North

Steve Litt wrote:
> That page could *really* use a text table of contents. I don't know
> what Charlie Li looks like, so hovering each of the 73 videos on that
> page didn't help me.

This is yet another reason why I always upload the clips I record to
YouTube (or similar video-specific platforms). I've been trying to get
Keith to do the same (he has full admin access there) for *gasp* years now.

--
Charlie "News flash: Google+ is still dead" Li

with vishwin for off-list communication)