Keith C. Perry on 13 May 2019 14:33:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Philly Tech Sistas Piloting Sisters Learning Code Program

Hey Ashley, glad to here the program is up now.  I'll definitely be passing it along.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

From: "Ashley Turner" <ashleydturner2@gmail.com>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 1:30:01 PM
Subject: [PLUG] Philly Tech Sistas Piloting Sisters Learning Code Program

Greetings!

Philly Tech Sistas is finally piloting our monthly coding series - Sisters Learning Code!

Who We Are

Philly Tech Sistas' goal is to help more women of color gain technical and professional skills to help grow their careers in tech. We do this by providing low-cost intro to programming workshops and professional development events that build leadership, confidence, and community.

Attend Our Event

If you know anyone who is curious about learning how to code or looking to up-skill their career, please join Philly Tech Sistas at our monthly coding series Sisters Learning Code:

http://bit.ly/slchtmlcss

Our first workshop is Sat, May 18th, 10:00am at Promptworks. Please pass along this info to people you think would be interested!

Get Involved

If you're interested in learning more about how to get involved, want to volunteer to teach a workshop, or sponsor a workshop please email us at phillytechsistas@gmail.com

Thanks To Our Sponsor

Shout out to Promptworks for hosting and sponsoring our first workshop!

Thanks,

Ashley