Chris Thistlethwaite on 14 May 2019 19:02:08 -0700

[PLUG] Servers for sale

Greetings all!

I know a few folks have posted about having/wanting servers at home, figured I'd offer up some hardware. I'm trying to clean out my office, so there will likely be more but for now I have the following:

Service tags are 1JNT6S1 and 6JNT6S1

timestamp and pics

I have it posted elsewhere for $200 each but could do a deal for PLUG.

I've got some other servers, a few older workstations and some networking stuff as well, but haven't inventoried that quite yet.

Thanks!
--
-Chris