Paul Walker on 17 May 2019 16:14:10 -0700

[PLUG] Peer-to-peer android -> osx

I'm trying to figure out how to create a peer-to-peer network connection between a macbook pro (osx 10.12.6) and a Galaxy table (Android 8.1.0) over wifi or bluetooth. The end result is just file sharing over the network. This _seems_ like something that should be relatively easy (networking two devices) but I don't know how to access the shell on the android device and wonder if isn't more practical to use some existing network software. Any advice, anecdotes, admonitions or just heartless mockery all welcome.

xo

Paul Walker