jeff on 17 May 2019 16:23:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Peer-to-peer android -> osx

it's not peer to peer, but you could use a vnc-like solution. One of the progs supports file xfer. I tried it on my lan a while back.

Also ssh. I know nothing about macbooks but figure it'll serve up vnc and/or ssh. AndFTP is a good android client and you can use SFTP with it, assuming ssh on the mac. Normal security advisories apply.