Rachel plays Linux on 30 May 2019 09:18:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] This is NOT how you should dispose of your hard disk!!!

I got the 404 from CJ's link but just used the search bar.

On Thu, May 30, 2019, 12:03 PM Eric S. Raymond <esr@thyrsus.com> wrote:
CJ Fearnley <cjf@LinuxForce.net>:
> Has anyone seen Random Access Theater? I just discovered it. What fun!
>
> This one is hilarious, but just in case you don't know any better I must
> warn you: This is NOT the way to properly dispose of a hard drive:
>
> https://techchannel.att.com/playvideo/2009/07/08/Random-Access-Theater:-Hard-Drive-Disposal

Sadly, the AT&T tech channel's index page for Random Access Theater seems to be gone.

When I do web searches I get a lot of hits for what I'm pretty sure is a different
group, a New York theatrical ensemble that does satires of classic plays.

Where can I find more of the videos?