Steve Litt on 30 May 2019 11:39:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] This is NOT how you should dispose of your hard disk!!!

On Thu, 30 May 2019 11:39:16 -0400
CJ Fearnley <cjf@LinuxForce.net> wrote:

> Has anyone seen Random Access Theater? I just discovered it. What fun!
>
> This one is hilarious, but just in case you don't know any better I
> must warn you: This is NOT the way to properly dispose of a hard
> drive:
>
> https://techchannel.att.com/playvideo/2009/07/08/Random-Access-Theater:-Hard-Drive-Disposal

Up until the guy threw the drive in the ocean, there was absolutely
nothing wrong with the video. No drive escapes my house without being
busted up to the extent that no platter fragment is more than 1/2" on
an edge.

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2019 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive