Walt Mankowski on 8 Jun 2019 17:12:10 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MythTV can't tune ABC via LEAF

I've got an HD rabbit ears antenna I picked up for about $12 when I
finally got an HD TV in 2012. I haven't changed my channel settings
since then. I usually watch on cable but I just gave the antenna a try
to see if anything had changed. I can confirm that channels 6 and 12
both look fine to me.

Full disclosure -- I have an unobstructed view of the antenna farm in
Roxborough out my window.

Also, I'd forgotten how much better baseball looks on broadcast TV
than on cable!

Walt