Matt Mossholder on 2 Jun 2019 20:15:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MythTV can't tune ABC via LEAF

I'm right there with you, Rachel.  I used to do MythTV Installation presentations for PLUG a few years back. Now I am pretty much all about YouTube TV.  The only thing I miss is the ability to skip the damn commercials!

     --Matt