bergman on 15 Jun 2019 14:44:05 -0700

[PLUG] free stuff (laser printer paper, laptop, desktop)

~300 sheets of glossy paper for color laser printers (not inkjet!)
~25 sheets transparency film for color laser printers

IBM T60p thinkpad
	Centrino Duo

Dell Optiplex 745 (small form factor desktop PC)
	tiny old GPU
	Wifi card
	4 (maybe as much as 8)GB RAM -- I can probably provide 4x4GB DIMMS
	i5 CPU

Avaiable for pickup in Manayunk or maybe University City.

Contact me off the list if you're intersted.

Mark

--
Mark Bergman    Biker, Rock Climber, Unix mechanic, IATSE #1 Stagehand

http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=bergman%40merctech.com

I want a newsgroup with a infinite S/N ratio! Now taking CFV on:
rec.motorcycles.stagehands.pet-bird-owners.pinballers.unix-supporters
15+ So Far--Want to join? Check out: http://www.panix.com/~bergman