Steve Litt on 22 Jun 2019 02:04:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Anyone local with Soldering Skills?

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 22:48:54 -0400
Michael Taylor <raymanfan2003@gmail.com> wrote:

> I apologise for asking this here in PLUG. But I'm wondering if anyone
> is good with soldiering? I have a TI-83 Plus that I recently bought
> from a Thrift Store and whenever I turn on. I get a Black Screen with
> a Missing line. I was wondering if someone could help me try to get
> it working again as I always wanted a Calculator with USB Support and
> I wanted to get her working, but I'm a Dummy for when it comes to
> Soldering

Brand new:
https://www.amazon.com/Texas-Instruments-TI-83-Graphing-Calculator/dp/B00001N2QU
$88.00

Used and tested and found working:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Texas-Instruments-TI-83-Plus-Graphing-Calculator-Cover-tested-WORKING/163747512059?hash=item26201cbefb:g:Kq8AAOSw9yldDebx
$29.15, and 1 year Square Trade warranty for $3.99.

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2019 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive