Michael Taylor on 21 Jun 2019 19:49:15 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] Anyone local with Soldering Skills?
- From: Michael Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [PLUG] Anyone local with Soldering Skills?
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 22:48:54 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=HtuecSfpEgc1ORbf2kanP5SGlTuIiPdXDxNFH99p0SQ=; b=Ccq4NQZMZuVoE68EO6OwLzySBxVGHU8dJwQsUjREAocbJSzy+B2Q7KRASorpPrSxtI 3xRnl/+RcEK9l2ddd9AhuZwFbym2Li/2ViIGT1Qcw0IuMtWoK0+sap6Ne9b3S1V1guUY +AJ9t4fWpsnh5WbPlvMHFEcUV7u0qCPMQw2B1XvMQg9on7dS8ctZcRWQV1toZeKhIPYo mrGAtjJ2b0LIP2N4zFkKJi4YJCeinKsYUBrFHJyMipxP2YaRDGFxPVWdtaHKr2AdLzKK ISjrQXGatb7LGeySFFy0VXBSklIgltQYse7i5UnUd6j+ycT1tO++dJ4E2+1RoyniUudn cG3w==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: "plug" <email@example.com>
I apologise for asking this here in PLUG. But I'm wondering if anyone is good with soldiering? I have a TI-83 Plus that I recently bought from a Thrift Store and whenever I turn on. I get a Black Screen with a Missing line. I was wondering if someone could help me try to get it working again as I always wanted a Calculator with USB Support and I wanted to get her working, but I'm a Dummy for when it comes to Soldering
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug