Walt Mankowski on 4 Jul 2019 10:33:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Mailing list admin notice -- unsubscribe and resubscribe

Thanks for your offers of help. They're appreciated, even if they're
not always acknowledged.

I'm confused by the version numbers. 2.1.18 looks like it does have a
setting for this. There's something that says

  Replace the From: header address with the list's posting address to
  mitigate issues stemming from the original From: domain's DMARC or
  similar policies.

It looks like we just need to change that from "No" to "Munge
From". Or is there something else that was fixed in 2.1.29? I'm not
seeing anything at https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC that would indicate
it, but it might be out of date.

Walt