Walt Mankowski via plug on 7 Jul 2019 16:50:35 -0700

[PLUG] Mailing list admin notice -- DMARC changes

Hi everyone,

It sounds like it might take a few weeks to get our email box updated
to the latest version of Debian. In the meantime I've gone ahead and
changed the "from_is_list" setting from "No" to "Munge From". That
will change the "From:" mail header and may potentially break some
users' mail filters.

You should be able to compare the headers on this message to other
ones I've sent to the list to see how it's changed.

Walt