Alan McConnell via plug on 30 Jul 2019 13:43:23 -0700

[PLUG] Why can't mutt open a tab in Firefox?

OK, the Subject is lousy.  Let me explain.

I have finally got my E-mail to work 'from home', i.e.
using mutt and exim etc.  (I hope you all admire my
new .sig capability; it changes every day)

Now: I pull down a message from my account at his.com,
and it turns out to have lots of html in it.  The way
to deal with this AFAIK is to open it with 'v' and
that is _supposed_ to open the E-mail in a browser.

But it doesn't work on my Firefox.  The system struggles
to open a new Firefox instance, can't do it, and finally
gives up.

Does anyone here use mutt and exim?  How do you deal with
.html files?

TIA for help and information.

Alan

--
Alan McConnell :  http://globaltap.com/~alan/
   A great war leaves a country with three armies: an army of cripples,