JP Vossen via plug on 1 Aug 2019 23:18:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MythTV/tuner rescan needed this Friday 2019-08-02

Well, so far, so bad, ABC and NBC are lost at the moment. I've re-scanned in the Myth back-end and I can *tune* them, but they definitely moved and but Scheduled Direct still has the old data so the EPG wrong, which is a bit of a problem.

I have raised a support ticket there and I'm really surprised they do not have a FAQ on it. To answer Jeff's question I did not post to the MythTV forum. I just searched on it some more and found nothing useful.

Maybe I need to remap something, but it's not clear what or how. I did fiddle in the channel editor, esp. with the XMLID, but so far I've failed.