Jonathen Landis via plug on 22 Aug 2019 18:59:12 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Personal Cloud Server

I would highly recommend OwnCloud or NextCloud for this. They're open source projects which essentially give you a self-hosted file server similar to Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, etc. They even support real-time collaboration and federation between other users so you could share files among them.

Like Will said, will simply need to port forward and use dynamic dns to get to it.

~Jon L.