K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 26 Aug 2019 09:09:35 -0700

[PLUG] YottaDB is hiring

YottaDB (https://yottadb.com) develops a proven, enterprise-scale, hierarchical key-value database with multi-language access and strong support for ACID transactions and mission-critical applications that require “five nines” availability. We are also developing an SQL engine for access to the key-value data. Our software & documentation is 100% free / open source (track our work at https://gitlab.com/YottaDB).

We are hiring. We need expert programming skills in C, using a POSIX API. Fluency in data structures and the ability to analyze, design, and implement complex algorithms is required, as is a willingness to learn and use new programming languages. Experience with SQL engine implementation, query optimization, concurrent algorithms, memory allocation, garbage collection, cache coherency, compiler generation tools like flex and bison, and code generation is desirable. Knowledge of Go, Python, Rust, and M is a plus.

The positions are located in our office in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Although YottaDB encourages and supports telecommuting, these positions require interaction with other team members and a presence in the office three or more days each week, with flexible working hours. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Our development is all-Linux (the office has lots of windows, but they're for looking out).

Please contact me at bhaskar@yottadb.com. I will personally acknowledge each resume. Thank you.

Regards
– Bhaskar

K.S. Bhaskar
President, YottaDB LLC
40 Lloyd Avenue, Suite 104
Malvern, PA 19355, USA
bhaskar@yottadb.com
https://yottadb.com
+1 (610) 644-1898 landline
+1 (484) 873-4467 Google voice

--
YottaDB - Rock solid. Lightning fast. Secure. Pick any three.