Steven Ng via plug on 26 Aug 2019 06:27:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Personal Cloud Server

I have been using SyncThing for four years.  It syncs files between computers in a peer-to-peer fashion. I also use NextCloud for centralized storage. FYI, Steve Gibson on the SecurityNow podcast is researching cloud storage and is planning a show on it in September or October.

Steven