Chris Thistlethwaite via plug on 10 Sep 2019 09:31:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] dd-wrt wrt54gl pdq

While I haven't used dd-wrt in a while, I have a coworker that uses it in various locations for a mesh network and loves it. The downside (vs Ubiquiti) is that you don't get the single pane of glass to monitor your network, you have to managed each AP individually. There are plenty of reasons to use Ubiquiti, but there's also options like wifi repeaters that would cover the last 10 feet of your dead space.

-Chris T.