JP Vossen via plug on 18 Nov 2019 20:35:14 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Mon Nov 18 - PLUG West - "Redmine" by JP Vossen (7pm at ATS)

Thanks to everyone who came out! I hope it was useful. Slides are up at https://www.jpsdomain.org/public/Redmine.pdf or .odt. If you missed it but are interested I'll do it again for PLUG N 2020-01-14 Tue.