Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 3 Dec 2019 17:46:55 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed Dec 4 - PLUG Central - "Greenlight Is A Git Branch Merging Service" by Mark Jason Dominus (7pm at USP)

Just a reminder that PLUG Central meets tomorrow night with Mark Jason
Dominus speaking on "Greenlight Is A Git Branch Merging Service".

Walt