Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 6 Dec 2019 10:56:15 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed Dec 4 - PLUG Central - "Greenlight Is A Git Branch Merging Service" by Mark Jason Dominus (7pm at USP)

Hi everyone,

I wanted to pass along Mark's apologies for missing Wednesday night's
meeting. He contacted me offline and said he had it on his calendar
for Thursday, not Wednesday.

We're going to try to get him rescheduled in early 2020.

Walt