Walt Mankowski via plug on 6 Dec 2019 11:12:02 -0800

[PLUG] Upcoming meeting schedule

Hi everyone,

The upcoming meeting schedule [1] is a bit thin at the moment. We've
got a few volunteers for Central, plus we're going to try to
reschedule Mark's talk. Our January meeting at Central is due to fall
on New Year's Day, so CJ has emailed our contact at USP to see if we
can reschedule to January 8. Once that's settled I'll update the
schedule accordingly.

West normally doesn't meet in January or February since the third
Mondays of those months fall on holidays. But we're still looking for
a speaker for West in December. Anyone want to volunteer to give the
final PLUG talk of the decade [2]?

Walt

1. http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html
2. Don't @ me.