Steven Shim via plug on 26 Dec 2019 11:42:58 -0800

[PLUG] Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas PLUG List,

Anyone get any fun new toys, gifts, etc?

I bought a crappy chinese made drone from Micro Center (it works but horribly designed and very brittle) for $15 or so

Wonderful eyeglasses/gadget cleaning foam/microfiber cloth called Zagg Gadget Clean.

Some Steam gift cards so I can get stuff from my wishlist.

I've downloaded instructions on setting up Ubuntu Studio, I want to test it on a live USB stick first before nuking the drive and putting it on the primary SSD HD. I found instructions on reddit.com

hope all is well in PLUG land.

Cheers,
Steven Shim