JP Vossen via plug on 29 Jan 2020 08:45:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Ubiquiti data slurping

Keith, how do you block the telemetry without blocking updates?

And I thought there was an opt-out option someplace? (Goes and reads TFA...) Oh, OK. Hmmm, that is quite annoying. It'll be interesting to see if Troy Hunt chimes in on this one, he's had some great things to say about them in the past so I wonder if this changes that. Or if more mobs and pitchforks will change the policy.