Steven Shim via plug on 12 Feb 2020 12:50:49 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Feb 11 - PLUG North - "Remedial Math for Programmers" by Walt Mankowski (7pm at CoreDial)

i stayed for the pre meeting social, just normal linux chit chat, and then watched like 5 minutes of talk went out for a smoke break, and my friend wanted to eat food at a diner so so I left early.

i saw him talk about exponents and logarithms but missed the rest of the talk. are there any slides online yet?