Rich Kulawiec via plug on 15 Mar 2020 03:55:24 -0700

[PLUG] Fwd: COVID-19 vs. our Networks

[ I wrote this for NANOG, forwarding here as most of it's applicable in
other contexts for anyone in a network/systems operational role. ---rsk ]

----- Forwarded message from Rich Kulawiec <rsk@gsp.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----