CONNECT4CELLARDOOR via plug on 19 Mar 2020 14:58:29 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] COVID-19 Philadelphia
- From: CONNECT4CELLARDOOR via plug <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [PLUG] COVID-19 Philadelphia
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:58:14 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=66MBGoEVbzKKqVKT32HeqyZSvvrU6Dh25M2BFJbQXcg=; b=Tszx0WXkSo7/OH10p0UjocFbh4VZiN7hc8lirTPm78dZMmOwrm4sMZmdAMow3F7prZ t1zFR42xGa9zcB/Unrnv5338HxyJ+eLL5nR8tX4h80Go7IRmXr0VYmtG/5c/z/6enDWw es2loZndzyyVAaiuDBdUVwg99upLi6bD4STkMv1Kyt6m/rJ7Rofs59qY9W5E8UKGhu6s LlIxY+NVH4Dj8CSo8nwoO0KLMsFdf3Vf4l8QKK5OoJs2SNLlW12/IG2TgyVByP6TvqA3 1E1CcvFJgg/Z0kJa3OblsOLUf54SuIcYv08trbKDtUfaZUEMaDQFbPgwSe/5Yjd5pr7u Trsw==
- Reply-to: CONNECT4CELLARDOOR <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello all. I hope everyone is staying in.
I have some new details to share with you.
PA is going to move to a requirement of "shelter in place" starting Saturday. I do not know when this will be announced yet.
Shelter in place means you can go out to get food, medicine, walk your dog and the hospital. There will be a crack down on all non-essential business that is still open. Next week expect the hospitals to be full.
they are preparing to mobilize the national guard. Preparing to dispatch them across the US along with military.
Next they will call in 1st responders. They are preparing to announce a nationwide 1 week quarantine for all citizens All businesses closed. Everyone at home. They might extend quarantine for 2 months. They will have troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters.
I will be on freenode there is #coronavirus and I will be in my channel ##audio if you wish to chat. My opinion now is that it's best to not get your mail. Stay inside and wait for more information. The best chances for survival if you have any medical issues is to make it past the first wave. They will have more ventilators and more supplies after that. I wish you all well. Stay safe and good luck.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug