Chad Waters via plug on 20 Mar 2020 06:16:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] COVID-19 Philadelphia

That email posted once before on Sept 2 as "Monty" in reference to GalliumOS on Chromebooks.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 8:18 PM Walt Mankowski via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
Thanks. Lots of official and reliable sources of information out
there.

I don't know who that person was but this seems to have been their
first posting to the mailing list. I've set them to moderate so
they'll get held if they try to post anything else.

Walt