Jeff Bailey via plug on 26 Mar 2020 14:22:21 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Freemesh networking

On 2/14/2020 10:42 PM, Chris Thistlethwaite via plug wrote:
Has anyone used this at all https://freemeshwireless.com/? Been looking to update some OpenMesh APs that are eventually going to stop working. I already have some Ubiquiti stuff around, but like the idea of Freemesh

Did you ever get any response to this?  I've been looking at it since you asked the question, but have found no one with any experience with it...  I keep wanting to try it, but keep hesitating...